The Empowered JAPAN Emergency Web Seminar Special Website provides information on activities by Empowered JAPAN. Please follow these terms when using Empowered JAPAN Emergency Web Seminar Special Website. Users of this service are deemed as having accepted the contents of these terms. The contents of these terms are subject to change as necessary without prior notice. Please refer to this page and confirm the latest version of these terms when using the service.
1.Purpose of website
In response to "recommendations for teleworking" included in the basic policy of the Japanese government that was issued on February 25, 2020 in response to the spread of COVID-19, the Empowered JAPAN Executive Committee (Secretariat: Microsoft Japan Co., Ltd.) operates this website in order to provide information on an emergency web seminar that will be held to convey practical information to assist organizations and individual throughout Japan to promptly being teleworking.
2.Information collected for operation
1) Method and scope of collecting information
Users can also disable the cookie function in their browser settings. Disabling cookies will not affect the use of the website.
2) Restrictions on use and provision
The collected personal information shall not be used for any purpose other than those defined in "3. Purpose of use" and shall not be provided to a third party, except in the case of a disclosure request based on laws, or in the case of other special reasons such as illegal acts including unauthorized access, threats, etc. However, information such as statistically processed access information for the Website and user attributes may be disclosed.
3)Measures to ensure safety
We shall take necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of the collected personal information, and to properly manage the collected information.
3.Important points and disclaimers for use
- １）The names of specific companies and services are for the purpose of understanding examples. The Website does not recommend the use of specific companies or support services, nor does it make any guarantee for the effectiveness of said companies or services.
- ２）Please note that there may be other support services with similar functions. If you have any questions, etc., about services, please contact the service provider.
- ３）The listed information is not completely comprehensive. The listed information is intended only as one instance of reference information. Please make your own judgment regarding the use of information.
- ４）Absolutely no guarantees are made in regards to websites operated by third parties linked from the Website. Use such websites at your own discretion. We shall not provide any compensation nor become involved in any capacity in regards to damage caused by linked sites or disputes between customers.
4.Regarding use of the contents of the Website (copyright)
Text, photographs, illustrations, videos, software, etc., on the Website are protected by the copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, and other rights of the Empowered JAPAN Executive Committee and third parties. Unauthorized diversion and reproduction of the contents of the Website are strictly prohibited.
The names of products and services developed by the Empowered JAPAN Executive Committee and third parties posted on the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
The Website encrypts communications by using SSL communication, the internet's most reliable encryption communication technology for preventing eavesdropping on personal information and data on the internet.
6.Regarding the use of services
In principle, the Website can be used free of charge. However, hardware, communication equipment and other equipment, and the communication environment necessary for using the Website shall be prepared at the user's expense and responsibility.
If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat of the Empowered JAPAN Executive Committee (email@example.com).